My Personal Testimony - For Nov 18

This past week or so has been really busy for me so I have not posted a devotional or study every day recently. I won't post anything tomorrow, as most people are busy with their church, so have little time for extra reading - but Lord willing, I will be back posting regularly by Monday. Got some ideas to post some of my earlier and shorter studies. It's just a matter of going through the material and choosing what order to post some of those devotionals in. Today, you can learn a little more about me by reading my Testimony of how I got saved. Be blessed by God's Word in church tomorrow.

My Personal Testimony

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lord Sees Our Potential - Devotional For Nov 2

For A Season - Poem and Devotional for Sept 24

The Sons Of Korah - Devotional For Nov 24