Two Encouraging Poems About Jesus For Sept 29

Yesterday, I was updating some links on a testimony I had put together after my Mom passed away in September 2005, called God’s Grace In Our Trials (Dealing with the loss of my Mom), and found two really good and encouraging poems that ministered to me at that time. I would love to share them with you here. The testimony is super long, as it is all about how the Lord worked in mine and my sister's lives during the year our Mom went home to be with the Lord. It is worth reading if you are dealing with the loss of loved ones or wondering how you will ever get through The Valley of the Shadow of Death yourself (ie. in the sense of it looming over you as you see the health of a loved one decline over time, and see the shadow of death affecting your lives). Here are the two poems:

Fear (Poem by Martha Snell Nicholson)

Because You Passed My Way

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lord Sees Our Potential - Devotional For Nov 2

For A Season - Poem and Devotional for Sept 24

The Sons Of Korah - Devotional For Nov 24